Eucalan woolwash to keep wool soft
With every wool product, we send samples of Eucalan woolwash. We trust this product. We’ve sold it for 15+ years, and we’ve used it ourselves for much longer. We think this 3.3oz sample size bottle is enough to convince you how easy and essential Eucalan is for your own baby wool products.
Wool needs special care, sort of, but that is easy to do. Wool fibers are protein, much like your hair. Both need occasional conditioning to keep them from getting dry and brittle. That’s it. Wash in the washing machine or by hand. That’s up to you, but just throw a little loving care at wool with woolwash, and wool keeps doing the job of keepying your baby dry and comfortable.
- Wash by machine or by hand
- 3.3oz is enough for about 7 machine washes or 20 hand washes
- pH neutral
- Nontoxic, phosphate free, petro-chemical free
- Natural lanolin enriched formula
- Recyclable, dye-free HDPE plastic bottle
Choose from 5 scents:
- Eucalyptus – The regular scent – a moth and flea inhibitor
- Natural – Unscented – best for those with sensitivities
- Lavender – Calming, moth and flea inhibitor with antiseptic properties
- Grapefruit – My favorite! (which is why you seldom see it in our samples—I hoard it). Natural antiseptic, invigorating scent
- Wrapture – Jasmine – Natural antiseptic, natural aphrodisiac
Eucalan Woolwash, 3.3oz bottle (100ml)
Origin: Made in Canada
Washing Wool with Eucalan
Laundry is easy with Eucalan woolwash. Use in place of detergent. Let it soak, then gently squeeze out water without twisting or wringing. In the machine, you don’t even need to squeeze. Just add Eucalan to the final rinse.
Use for more than wool. Safe for all fine washables. No rinsing leaves the lanolin and nice gentle scent in the fibers.
We recommend Eucalan in our basic laundry instructions: How to Wash Wool the Easy Way.
We Really Do Love Eucalan
If you’ve bought wool products from us, you’ve received a sample of Eucalan. We send samples with every wool changing mat and puddle pad because we consider Eucalan the best way to keep wool baby blankets clean, soft, and conditioned so they last for years.
Eucalan® is family-owned and operated in southern Ontario. You know we love a reliable family business.
- Essential Oil (where applicable) (Pure and natural eucalyptus, lavender, grapefruit or jasmine oils)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (Vegetable-based soap)
- Ammonium Chloride (Is a salt of ammonia; used as a thickener)
- Cocamide MEA (Mild foaming agent and thickener derived from plant source)
- Purified Water
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Thickener derived from plant source)
- PEG 75 Lanolin (Naturally derived lanolin)
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone (Preservative and antibacterial)