We make the mundane astonishingly beautiful. We believe the simple baby products, like wool blankets or cloth diapers, can be a canvas for art. We believe natural baby products are just one step toward natural living and environmental sustainability.
As a company, we are deeply committed to Quality, Materials, Beauty, Education, and Professionalism in the manufacture and retail of baby products. We practice Smallering, allowing the business to grow only as big as we want it to grow. That is the deliberate practice of limited growth. All Fuzbaby products are made in USA by fair labor.
Read more about the family behind Fuzbaby.
- Fuzbaby Products made from time-tested patterns with highest quality, natural materials and workmanship.
- Dazzling Gallery documenting our history.
- Natural Fibers Info Hub to help our customers Make Your Own Everything and learn more about sustainable living.
- Easy ordering and clear information for our customers through direct contact, clear policies, company info, answers to frequently asked questions, secure ordering and payments.
- Community involvement through professional memberships and community organizing. Lori Taylor, founder of Fuzbaby, is also a founder of Real Diaper Association, a national nonprofit organization for cloth diaper education and advocacy, and Real Diaper Industry Association, a cloth diaper industry trade association. Lori was also involved in the Handmade Toy Alliance, a small-batch trade association, as makers of baby products learned to be compliant with new U.S. federal safety laws.
Established in Buffalo, New York, 1999. Continuing to make natural baby products in Salt Lake City, Utah to the present.